Our method of cleaning windows is a lot quicker than using a ladder, with pole fed cleaning you can access upper windows easily and quickly giving huge cost and safety benefits.
Our Water Fed Pole Systems allow windows to be cleaned very well by taking off dirt with a soft bristled brush while at the same time rinsing off the dirt with pure water.
The window is then left to dry and you will notice that the windows won’t have a streak on them thanks to the purified water process.
As this is a pure water system, we are able to offer a consistently good clean, as we are not governed by the quality of water in your area.
Pole Fed Window Cleaning (using Pure Water) has many advantages:
- Cleans windows, conservatories, facia boards, gutters
- Operators work from the safety of the ground
- No ladders needed
- Reaches up to 60ft off the ground
- Environmentally friendly, no detergents or chemicals are used
- No detergent residue means that windows stay cleaner for longer
- Cleans frames at the same time as the glass
- Pure water consumes algae on contact
- Maintains privacy
Proven in the marketplace, used by the UK’s leading commercial window cleaning companies
How does it work?
Water is sent through a filtration system which purifies it. The pure water is then passed through a hose up a telescopic pole and onto a brush. The frames are cleaned and then the glass. Finally all is rinsed down with a continuous flow of pure water, and because of the pure water used, the surface will dry to a spotless, streak free finish.
Please Contact Us to discuss your individual requirements.